Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2013

Another pocket : Dickie Malden :o)

This is the pocket Malden that I was reeeally longing for.
I already own a pocket-Malden in grey - but I don`t like the leather-finish.
The ochre pocket Malden is gorgeous!It lay flat,out of the box :o)
I ordered a smoother finish - but the inside is quite unique ;o)

 Lovely front ....

 Stuffed up ... :o)


 And soooooooooo flat .....
 It keeps the calendar,my "to-do-list",shopping-list and adresses ....

 Personal and pocket Malden cheek to cheek ....
 Ha!I should call him "Dickie" ;o))

 side by side ....

A perfect match!!!

5 Kommentare:

  1. I have an A5 Malden in grey and I love it, I can understand why people love their Maldens so much, the leather is so soft.

    Susan

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great pics! I love the Malden! So beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I've been wanting a pocket ochre for a while now. Yours is lovely!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. supergeil!!! I recently purchased the pocket Ochre and since I loved it soooo much I just had to have the Personal Ochre also.. I even paid full price for it (RRP) :0 But it's o so worth it! Enjoy yours! I actually have 3 of the Ochres now; mini, pocket and Personal and yes... next one will be the A5 size.. one day :)

    Enjoy yours! tschuss

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Thank you sooo much for your nice replies :o) To me it is so much fun,presenting my Filo-collection - BUT it is even more fun,getting replies like yours :o))

    AntwortenLöschen