Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2013

Personal Adelphi 12 EUR :o))

Sometimes...there`s magic in the air...
I never,never longed for any Adelphi.I watched Ebay...and there was this damson Adelphi.Only 40 seconds left...and still 10,20 EUR! ... I. GOT.WEAK - and placed my bid at the last 5 seconds :o))BAAAAANG!!!
Now I own an Adelphi,personal size in damson!
Hmmmm.I guess the seller did a bit of gymnastik : Trying to bite herself in the butt :o))
2 days later it arrived!And it is almost brandnew!!
My first thought : Ok,I`ll do a little photo-session with that one,then I`ll sell it again.But...I like it!!
The leather is nice&soft,it has wonderful pockets!
For this Photosession I put in the deviders,that I made for my purple Malden (which I was still waiting for,when I took these photos)

This is not just a pocket,there are also creditcard-slots hidden (forgot taking a pic with opened pocket...),so they stay well protected inside :o)







I never thought,this binder would feel so soft!!!

The Adelphi will get its own deviders soon :o)

Update: The deviders moved into the purple Malden,the Adelphi got some deviders that I first made for the Holborn - and now the Adelphi sleeps in my car!I have to write down the Kilometers I drive every day and it keeps some things that I need for my job :o)

3 Kommentare:

  1. What a bargain! It's beautiful & a gorgeous colour :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you!But...now I put them into the purple Malden - and in THAT one...*sigh*gorgeous!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Twelve euros for a Personal Adelphi? What a bargain!

    AntwortenLöschen