Samstag, 20. April 2013

Weird leather......


I tried to find me a plum Osterley with the same smooth and glossy pattern,when they were "on sale"on Amazon.uk,but I returned them all.The pattern looked so weird....like it is fake leather.I tried it for 2 times.The first had scratches on the rings...the second 2 gaps.Plus the sort of fake leather.
I was really sad,because I was soo lucky finding them for that price...84 Pounds!But I think they just sold non-perfect-binders...in Germany we call it "B-Ware".

 On the first sight it looks gorgeous...but if you take a closer look......
 you will see that there are tiny "spots",like needle stitches all over the leather...
 so it is not shiny and glossy.....
 when I opened it,the leather just feels...thin...like fake leather.As if it is less quality...
 and in comparison to my grey Osterley....no chance at all...soooo different!!!
 No,no,no....I was really sad and upset...but I knew that I won`t ever fall in love :o(

2 Kommentare:

  1. That really is odd on the Plum ones. May be consider returning it to Filofax themselves saying you have had to send 2 back for differing reasons and still you can't get a perfect one.
    Send the photos so show the differences/issues
    Steve

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. @ Steve Morton - I returned them to Amazon.uk.I think they are selling off some Filos (it was very cheap...),that have issues...
      In the meantime I found one perfect plum Osterley in Hamburg/Karstadt - and I used a coupon,so I am satisfied ;o))

      Löschen