Donnerstag, 4. Juli 2013

Personal Balmoral No.2 :o))

Let me introduce you to my newest Balmoral family-member :
A personal Balmoral in "tan" :o))

A friend in the "Filofax for Philofaxy Fans - forum"(on facebook) asked me if it was me,who was looking for this binder...because she found one,on a danish website - priced 150 DK-Kroner = ca.20 EUR :o))
Sure : It was me :o))
Funny thing: She was going on vacation...and she was driving through Germany!So we met at the Autobahn,to have a little Filo-talking,a coffee...and I got my Balmoral *YAY!!!*
It was soooo nice!!!I will never forget this!!!
                                    I tried the inserts of my aqua Chameleon in this binder ;o)
                                          So many wonderful pockets!!!
                                          Now the tan-Balmoral found a whole family.......

2 Kommentare:

  1. Wow - tolle Farbe! Bin verliebt! Meinen Schwarzen in a5 liebe ich aber diese Farbe ist sehr reizvoll... Aber auch das rot von Deinem Pocket ist sehr schön. Die sind echt ein Traum.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Irgendwie kann ich mir die Nachricht von Dir in Forum garnicht aufrufen. Blöd... Nur über Emaileingang auf meinem Smartphone. Du kannst Dir ja überlegen was Du haben möchtest für das pinke Schätzchen. Er wird es gut haben ;-) LG

    AntwortenLöschen