Donnerstag, 2. Januar 2014

The Gillio "Mia Cara",in pocketsize :o))



Let me introduce you to "Schokolinchen",my Mia Cara in pocketsize :o)
I use her as my wallet....right now she looks pretty,pretty stuffed...
Usually I don`t use the calendar-inserts,but I put in the 2014 refill ;o)
The ringsize on the pocketsized Gillios is the same as the pocket Chameleon/Filofax : 15mm!
She holds my bank-card,car-insurance-card,etc.
In the clear,top-opening-envelopes I have some stamps,receipts+band aids ;o)








                                                      Taking apart the lovely binder.....  ;oD




                                 Size-comparison!! Pocket Mia Cara,pocket Chameleon + Mini Chameleon!
                                 Size Comparison!!Medium Compagna + pocket Mia Cara ;o))

                                                  The leather smells sooooooo yummie!!!!
                                        I really love that cute planner,even it takes a LOT more space in my handbag ;o))

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hello to Schokolinchen from her twin, Mini Mia!! Love them!!
    Die sind soooo toll, möchte meine nicht mehr hergeben :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Your collection is simply lovely!!!! I'm left drooling looking at all of these pictures!

    AntwortenLöschen